Monday, April 23, 2012

Espana: Barcelona

After finals from the first half of classes Allison and I spent 8 days in Spain! It was mostly amazing, and very relaxing. I even finished reading a whole book for the first time in ages! I loved it and it made me decide to learn Spanish. I could painfully describe every detail, but pictures are worth a thousand words right? I'm going to let them do the talking because Allison and I took hundreds.

Famous Arch/ Bridge in Barcelona

Lots of people did this for money, but these guys were the best at it

La Sagrada Familia! Famous unfinished church. Its really impressive. Very detailed.

Gaudi park. Very cool sculptures and benches and such

Gaudi is impressive.

Lovin' the sun! It was so warm in Barcelona, felt and looked like home with the sun and the palm trees.

Awesome band playing in Parc Guell with a great view of the city and ocean in the background

First paella experience. (A little salty... and by a little, I mean extreeeemely)

Our first Sangria!

Cool new pinky ring I got at this little flea market, where we also found super cool old stamps from lots of countries.

The Cathedral

It was Palm Sunday, and there was a live band and people doing a traditional Catalan dance outside the Cathedral, I tried to copy them but I looked like a fool falling over myself

Laying out at the beach! So so so lovely

The poor man's Tapas. Watching the sunset and eating bread and cheese, the perfect way to end the day

No comments:

Post a Comment