Monday, April 23, 2012

Espana: Sitges

After spending 2 full days in Barcelona we decided to head south to escape the city and stay in an adorable and cheap beach town, Sitges. Here I experienced the softest sand I've ever felt, had the best and cheapest avocados, wandered by myself, tanned, and stayed at the smallest, cheapest, cutest hostel ever. We enjoyed our two nights in Sitges, it's only half an hour south of Barcelona, and super easy to get to. Great decision to leave the hustle and bustle of crowded Barcelona, and opt for a more relaxing beachy resort town. Again the pictures will do the talking.



Sandcastles in the sand
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg2egrCoFbE&feature=related)


Beach beach beach!!!

My toes-ies in the Mediterranean!!! 

I. Love. The. Sun.

Night walks to find kitties and work off ice cream


Sitges train station

I love when small towns are surprisingly perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment