Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Well This Is It

I'm leaving for the airport in half an hour. The freak out has already begun. I'm leaving LAX, have a layover in Boston, then arrive in London tomorrow night at 8:55 pm. SO EXCITED and nervous and everything. Then I'm meeting up with ELISE!!! and we are going to cardiff in Wales for a couple of days before returning to London to explore and hang out with Sam Harrison (!!!!) for a little bit. Then i'm training it to Brussels for a couple of days then its finally off to Maastricht on Friday the 13th to start my orientation program. Man, that sounds like a lot for ten days! Its going to be a whirl wind of fun.
I'm not sure how often I'm going to update this but I will try. This is more for myself and my family to see what I'm doing while I'm halfway around the world for 8 months...

Enjoy!
I will miss you all extremely. I love you and will be seeing you again before you can even tell that time has gone by :]

-Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment